Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How much are these cards worth?

I have some football cards id love to sell on Ebay.. Im wondering on some cards if anybody can help me figure out the price on some of these? I have: Julius Jones, Tom Brady, Roy Williams, Chad Hutchingson, Drew Bledsoe, Vince Young, Aaron Brooks, LaDainian Tomlinson, Terry Glenn, Peyton & Eli Manning, Troy Hambrick, Tiki Barber, Thomas Jones, Donavan McNabb, Wes Welker, Santana Moss, Ben Roethlisberger, Jake Plummer, Curtis Martin, Shaun Alexander, Brett Favre, Daryl Johnston, Tatum Bell, Hines Ward, Champ Bailey, Troy Polamalu, Ronnie Harmon, Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Philip Rivers, Reggie Bush, Marc, Bulger, Tyrone Calico, Chester Taylor, Brandon Jacobs, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Brooks, Rod Smith and a whole bunch more. Can anyone tell me how much these cards price range would be? There kept safe in a binder and are in goos shape. So can anybody tell me the price range on these? Thanks for the people who help. By the way I have about 370 cards. My college cards are: Jevan Snead- Ole Miss, Jimmy Clausen- ND (Idk what college that is im not into college football really) Earl Thomas- Texas, Reggie Bush and LenDale White- USC, Dwayne Slay- Texas Tech, Reggie McNeal- Texas A&M, and Paul Pinegar- Fresno State.. Like I said if anybody can give me price ranges on all these cards id appreciate that. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment