Friday, July 22, 2011

Do i have a chance at D1 College Football?

I'm a corner/wide receiver at my high school. Im going into the 10th grade. I'm 5'9-5'10 and right about 150 pounds. My 40 time was a 4.9 around christmas, but that was the first time I had ever ran a 40 and we have had practice 4 days a week every week since then and I fell like I have gotten faster. I'm looking to play corner in college football. I started at corner and wr for our freshmen team, in terms of defense I didn't have any interceptions how ever I was also never scored on. Our division is a run first division, however when they did throw it I was theri to knock it down. My bench max is 185. My squat max is 300. and my hang clean max is 170. However I'm jut now starting to really grow and get bigger. ( i have gained 30 pounds and 4 inches since Feb.) anyways any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment