Thursday, July 21, 2011

I want things to be different this time. First date, should I kiss his cheek or on the lips?

I met this really amazing guy through my ex boyfriend. It sounds weird, but it's really not a big deal. Anyway, the guy and I have been talking for a few weeks but have never actually met in person. He asked me on a date, but he's out of town until the last week of July, so our date won't be until then. We talk often and have a lot in common. He's everything I've been looking for and more :) and he's a real gentleman. Since we will have been talking for a month and a half when we finally get to go on our date, should I let him kiss me? I ask because I usually don't kiss on the first date. Or should I just whisper in his ear,"I want you to kiss me, but I want to take things slow," and kiss his cheek? My past relationships have been mainly physically, and I want this one to be different. He's already agreed to come to church with me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment